6. Foz do Iguaçu: Brazilian Side of Iguaçu Falls and Movie Cars
Visit the Brazilian side of the Iguassu National Park, which together with the Argentinean side forms the largest waterfall system in the world and one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. Start your visit on the Brazilian side of the park, at the Visitor Center with more information about the park. Follow an 11 km road to begin your experience. Once on the road, you will be able to listen to the falls while observing the dense forest and its rich flora and fauna. During the ride, observe many species of birds, butterflies, and even small mammals like coatis. Only 25% of the falls are on the Brazilian side, however, you will have a privileged panoramic view of the other 75% on the Argentinean side. Depending on the weather and sunlight, be amazed by rainbows everywhere. Approach the 950-meter long walkway circuit and observe about 275 different falls of the Iguazu River. On the footbridge intended for the Benjamin Constant and Deodoro falls, enjoy the view of the colossal Devil's Throat, which at 80 meters long contains the largest water flow. Following the footbridge, there is a panoramic elevator that takes you to a new angle of the falls. After the ride up, enjoy the Porto Canoas restaurant (meal not included) and the park's gift store. After the Falls, you can also visit Movie Cars and get a close look at vehicles that have made history in the movies, such as: the DeLorean, from the unforgettable Back to the Future; Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters, among others. Located in Foz do Iguaçu's main tourist attraction, Movie Cars has more than 50 cars in immersive settings! Take the opportunity to take incredible pictures and recreate scenes from your favorite movies. To conclude the tour, visit the souvenir store and enjoy the delicious menu of a 50's themed restaurant.