Enjoy a 1-day cruise that combines Delos, one of the most significant archaeological sights in Greece and Mykonos, one of the most famous and cosmopolitan islands in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from selected hotels within the main tourist areas of Paros island. Your exact pickup time and meeting point will be sent by email. If you can't find a pickup point close to your hotel, the activity provider will contact you a day before to advise the closest pickup point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- At the time of booking please let us know your hotel name and location, and you will receive an email with all the details 1 day before the trip
- Please note that swimming in Delos is not permitted, but you may swim on the beach on Mykonos island
- Upon arrival on Delos, you may arrange yourself for a guided tour, the local guides will help you
- Walking shoes and comfortable clothing are recommended
- Please bring sunscreen, water and a hat for Delos where there are very little shady areas
- Please bring cash for the entry ticket to Delos Archaeological Site if you wish to visit it (this is the only attraction on Delos)