Enjoy a 1-day cruise that combines Delos, one of the most significant archaeological sights in Greece and Mykonos, one of the most famous and cosmopolitan islands in the world.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from selected hotels within the main touristic areas of Paros island. Your exact pick-up time and meeting point will be sent by email.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- At the time of booking please let us know your hotel name and location, and you will receive an email with all the details 2 days before the trip
- Please note that swimming in Delos is not permitted, but you may swim on the beach on Mykonos island
- Upon arrival on Delos, you may arrange yourself for a guided tour, the local guides will help you
- Walking shoes and comfortable clothing are recommended
- Please bring sunscreen, water and a hat for Delos where there are very little shady areas
- Please bring cash for the entry ticket to Delos Archaeological Site if you wish to visit it (this is the only attraction on Delos)