Parma has a wealth of sightseeing draws, many of them linked to the years when this was a Farnese and Bourbon dukedom. Learn how the locals' taste for the good life has evolved into a global brand through Parma ham and Parmesan cheese.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, French, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 43121 Parma PR, Italy Near Bar Le bistròOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note, a dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Shorts or sleeveless tops are not allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. There is a risk of being refused entry if these clothing requirements are not met