The Gaudí Plus: Park Güell & La Pedrera Fast-Track Tickets
- Enjoy the best way to get to the Park Güell
- Learn from your local and expert guide during the tour
- Relax in a comfortable coach with air conditioning
- Take a guided visit and fast track entrance in La Pedrera and Park Güell
Travel to the world of the visionary Gaudí in Park Güell, and understand why this architect was so revered. The park was opened to the public in 1922 and it was declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 1984. It is located in a residential suburb, however, you can maximize your time admiring the work of Gaudí with a convenient pick-up service in the city center which will comfortably chauffeur you to the park's location. Also declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site is La Pedrera, the architect’s last civic architectural project. It is a unique building, a masterpiece of nature that reveals Gaudi’s boundless imagination.
This is a 4-hour tour in a comfortable coach with a very knowledgeable local and official guide who will enable you to thoroughly enjoy Gaudí’s work, find out about his magic creativity and visit two of his World Heritage Sites in Barcelona. Open your eyes, heart and, mind and wonder how Gaudí used nature as his source of inspiration.
- Direct entrance without queuing at La Pedrera and Park Güell
- Coach with air-conditioning and large windows
- Official local BGB guide
- Food & drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• The tour ends at La Pedrera