Explore 4,000 years of chocolate on a self-guided tour of the Chocolate Museum Paris and sample some chocolate along the way. Learn how the Aztecs introduced mankind to cacao beans, and how they are turned into chocolate loveliness.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Chocolate Museum (Le Musee Gourmand du Chocolat), 28 Boulevard de Bonne Nouvelle, 75010 ParisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that this is a self-guided tour
- The last admission to the museum is at 5:00 PM
- The descriptive panels at the museum are in English, French, and Spanish
- The audioguide app (with IZI.travel) is available in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Japanese, and Hindi
- There is free Wi-Fi available in the museum to download the app