Versailles: VIP Behind-the-Scenes Day Tour from ParisProduct ID: 39909
From $134 per personBook now
- Get access to rooms at the Palace of Versailles normally out-of-bounds to the public
- Stroll around the fountains of the Royal Gardens
- Waste no time waiting in line with fast track entry
- Visit the dazzling Hall of Mirrors
- Escape the crowds in the King and Queen's private rooms
- See the musical gardens and Fountain Show
You will spend the morning in the beautiful Royal Gardens, famous for its fountains. Then, enjoy a delicious lunch by the famous grand canal. After lunch, enter the Palace of Versailles through a special side entrance, with absolutely no waiting time. Feel like a royal guest of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette as you are escorted to the other side of the rope.
Explore parts of the chateau that few people have ever seen. Your privileged entrance ticket includes access to historic private rooms, such as Louis XVI’s library, the Royal Dining Hall, Opera House, and luxurious Private Games Room, where Marie Antoinette played cards and entertained guests.
Your guide will provide a fascinating commentary about the history of the chateau and the French monarchy as you tour. While other hallways in the museum are crowded with thousands of tourists, enjoy the serenity of the King and Queen's private residence with no more than 19 other guests.
- Train ticket from Paris to Versailles and back
- Entrance ticket to the Chateau
- VIP ticket to the Royal Apartments
- Entrance ticket to the Royal Gardens
- Licensed guide
- Tips and personal expenses
Your tour meets at 1, Rue de la Convention, 75015 Paris. The Cafe is called "Cafe Regalia" and has an orange awning. The closest metro station is Javel-Andre Citroen (line 10). Please use exit 2 (sortie 2, left side) saying Rue de la Convention. You will find the Cafe to the left when exiting the metro. Find your guide wearing a Fat Tire Tours shirt and holding a sign. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 39909