Skip the lines of the Palace of Versailles and grounds on an 8-hour bike tour, with transfers from Paris. Go to a local farmers market to purchase fresh French produce for a picnic lunch on the lake, see Marie-Antoinette’s private farm, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet with your guide in central Paris, outside of a train station named Gare Saint-Lazare, in front of Starbucks Coffee, located 2 Rue de la Pépinière.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- At the end of the tour, you'll be free to visit the Palace at your own pace and spend more time in the gardens (additional cost on Fountain Show days). You'll be given easy instructions, a map and a train ticket in order to go back to Paris whenever you want to. The last train leaves Versailles around 11:00 PM.
- This is an outdoor activity and the tour runs rain or shine, please dress according to the weather: gloves and hats in winter.