Take a tour of Versailles from a different angle by exploring the gardens by bicycle and discovering highlights that most visitors miss on foot.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• This tour meets in Paris, in a small park/clearing on Avenue Emile Zola opposite a café named "Café Regalia" • The closest métro station is Javel-André Citroën (line 10). Use exit 1 (sortie 1, right side) • The easiest taxi address: 1 Avenue Emile Zola, 75015 Paris. Your guide will be wearing a Fat Tire Tours t-shirt and holding a signOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- If a children's bike is required, you must advise at time of booking
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- You will cover an area of approximately 10 miles on relatively flat terrain. The ride is leisurely, and therefore suitable for all fitness levels
- Child seats are available if requested at the time of booking