Discover two of the most iconic homes and gardens in French culture on this small group day trip from Paris. Explore King Louis the 14th Palace and outstanding French Gardens in Versailles, then roam the artistic gardens of Claude Monet.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
• Please wait for your driver-guide on 6 Avenue de Wagram in Paris, 15 minutes before your tour starts. A café called La Flamme, with a black front, is located at the meeting point • Your driver will arrive with a grey minibus about 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time of the tourOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate come rain or shine