Unmissable: Les Batignolles
From $14 per personBook now
- See a village right in the heart of Paris, discover this unusual quarter
- Follow in the footsteps of the great painters and writers of the 19th century, the 'City of Flowers', Edouard Manet and the 'Batignolles' group
- Take a breath of fresh air as you walk through the huge parks and green spaces that surround the district
Its little shopping streets, parks and green spaces are perfect places for all walkers in search of peace and tranquility.
During this excursion, your city guide will go over the various aspects of the quarter, the duration of the tour and will show you future developments for the Clichy-Batignolles district eco-project.
- A guide with an history degree who knows almost everything about the city of lights
- An interactive visit where the guide can go further with his knowledge about the capital
- An historical content about Paris
- Digital photo album
- Transport ticket
In front of the Batignolles church (métro station brochant line 13)
Product ID: 73611