Unmissable: Le Quartier LatinProduct ID: 73617
From $13 per personBook now
- Take a journey through time among the remains of ancient Paris
- Follow your guide around monuments such as the Pantheon, the Sorbonne, the Palais and the Luxembourg gardens
- Stroll through the vibrant backstreets dotted with busy shops and lively venues
This tour offers you a cultural and historic mix, from its ancient origins to the events of May '68, and bustling back streets to quiet little squares.
Your city guide will take you on an exploration of the ancient, medieval and contemporary Paris in the time it takes to walk around the different monuments of the Latin Quarter.
- A guide with a history degree who knows almost everything about the City of Lights
- An interactive visit where the guide can go further with his knowledge about the capital
- Historical content about Paris
- Digital photo album
- Transport ticket
In front of the Saint-Michel foutain, Metro Saint-Michel (line 4 or RER C) (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 73617