Paris: 3-Hour Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- See landmarks like Notre-Dame de Paris and the Bastille
- Discover where Jim Morrison lived and the oldest café in Paris
- Stop at a charming bakery for pastries, coffee and sandwiches
- Get local recommendations from your guide
- Explore the Latin Quarter and the street art scene
Marvel as the famous monuments of the City of Lights are brought to life before your eyes. See landmarks such as the Notre-Dame cathedral and its Gothic gargoyles, the Louvre Museum, Pompidou Centre and much more.
Get off the beaten path and see local sights you might otherwise miss. Cycle at a leisurely pace on a tour suitable for all ages and levels of fitness, and get inside tips from your guide.
- Helmet (optional)
- Insider information
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Le Peloton Café (17 Rue du Pont Louis Philippe 75004). Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour time. The café is open from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM daily so feel free to come early for coffee or breakfast/snack. Metro: St Paul (line 1) or Pont Marie (line 7).Open in Google Maps ⟶