Head in faster and see art from an expert’s perspective, follow a smart route through the Louvre to get up close to “Mona Lisa”, with time to stop and take photos.
About this tour
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Louvre is closed on Tuesdays
- Children will need a valid ID in order to prove their age at the time of the activity (applicable for 4 to 17-year-olds)
- There may still be a wait of up to 20 minutes at the security check in high season
- Over summer's high season, high volumes of visitors come to the Louvre making it busier than usual
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum