Stroll through the bohemian neighborhood of Montmartre on a 2-hour walking tour of Paris, and feel the cobblestone streets beneath your feet as you follow in the footsteps of Picasso, Hemingway, and more. Enjoy great views from the Sacre-Coeur.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide just outside Blanche Metro Station (Line 2) on the street levelOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Advance reservations are fully refundable if the tour is cancelled 3 days (72 hours) or more prior to the scheduled departure. Your deposit will not be refunded for any other reason (weather, change of travel plans, missed train, missed plane etc.) within 72 hours of the scheduled tour
- Please note that the tour covers a distance of 1.85 miles (3 kilometers) and lasts approximately 2 hours
- Tours operate 7 days a week from 1 March to October 31. Any off-season tour requests will only be accepted on a private tour basis