Discover some of the most beautful art in Paris on a private 5.5-hour tour of the Louvre and Orsay Museum. A national museum guide will lead you on an unforgettable tour to see masterpieces by Rembrandt, Da Vinci, Renoir, and much more.
What to Expect
Discover masterpieces of French art on a private tour of 2 of the most famous museums in Paris. The Louvre and Musée d'Orsay are the essential duo for art lovers, and this full-day tour includes priority entry to both.
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the Carrousel du Louvre, where you can admire the majestic architecture of the museum before skipping the long lines to enjoy a 2 hour tour tailored to your interests. See magnificent art by Rembrandt and Delacroix, as well as Leonardo da Vinci’s legendary Mona Lisa, and the famous Greek statue of the Venus de Milos.
After some free time for lunch, reconnect with your guide at 13:30 in front of the Orsay Museum. The former train station is now home to one of the most beautiful collections of Impressionist art in the world. Discover more than 4,000 works from the second half of the 19th century, including paintings by Renoir, Monet, Van Gogh, Gauguin, Rodin, and Maillol.
Hear fascinating stories about the artists and their most famous works on a tour that can always be tailored to your interests.
- Private guide
- Priority entrance tickets to both museums
- Hotel pick-up (available from zip codes 75001 to 75020)
Know Before You Go
• Although you'll benefit from skip-the-line entrance to the permanent collections, please note that on busy days you may have to queue
• Please note that the tour focus and times are completely flexible to suit your needs
• Private tours are for a maximum of 4 persons