Paris: Latin Quarter 2-Hour Walking Tour
- Experience the bohemian vibe of the Latin Quarter in Paris
- Marvel at the Gothic façade and gargoyles of Notre-Dame
- Stroll in the elegant Luxembourg Gardens
- Learn the story of one of the most historic neighborhoods of Paris
- Pass the Panthéon
- Discover the bouquinistes book kiosks on the banks of the River Seine
Begin at the Gothic cathedral of Notre-Dame, admiring the gargoyles of its imposing façade. Continue to St. Chapelle, commissioned by King Louis IX to house Christ's crown of thorns. Next, go to Place St. Michel to see the Fontaine St. Michel and street musicians entertaining passers-by.
Get up close to the Panthéon, before heading to the perfectly manicured gardens of the Jardin de Luxembourg, just up the street from the Sorbonne. Stop by Pointe Zero, from where all distances in France are measured.
Follow the path of the River Seine, pausing at one of the charming bouquinistes kiosks that sell old books, posters, photos and trinkets on the banks of the river. Along the way, your guide will point out other icons of the city, including the legendary Sorbonne University, Conciergerie, Cluny Museum, St. Germain, and St. Etienne du Mont.
- Entrance fees to any sites
Your tour meets at La Place de la Sorbonne in front of the café “Les Patios” with a red awning. The closest metro station is Cluny-La Sorbonne (line 10). Your guide will be holding a Fat Tire Tours sign.
• The tour last approximately 2 hours and covers a total distance of 1.75 miles (2.8 kilometers)
Product ID: 39782