Step into France’s largest football stadium, host to the finals of the FIFA World Cup in 1998 and the UEFA Euro Cup in 2016. Go behind the scenes and learn about the architecture, walk in private areas and finish your visit at the museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Depending on events scheduled at the stadium, the tour is subject to change according to security requirements in force on the day of your visit
- For security reasons, the Stade de France administration reserves the right to inspect the contents of visitors' bags, so please arrive 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled time of your tour
- The tour begins at the scheduled time, and all latecomers risk missing the tour. Latecomers cannot be compensated with a rescheduled tour or a refund
- You will walk around 1.2 km during the tour
- Strollers are permitted on the tour
- Dogs are not allowed (except for seeing-eye dogs)
- Cancelation policy:
- At least 2 days before the date of the visit, a 100 percent refund is provided
- Less than 2 days before the date of the visit, no refund is available