Stade de France: legendary Behind the Scenes tour
From $17 per personBook now
- Visit the France largest stadium which hosted the FIFA World Cup 1998 and the EURO Championship 2016
- Get inside the locker room, private boxes and more inacessible parts of the Stadium
- Listen to stories about the Stadium and the legendary events related to it
- Finish your tour by a free visit of the Stade de France Museum, where you will be able to see legendary items such as jerseys and guitars
Your expert guide will relate you the stadium’s history, its unique architecture and the stars who have appeared on its manicured pitch. Apart from sporting events, the stadium also hosts international shows! The Rolling Stones were the first group to perform at the Stade de France. International stars such as Madonna and ACDC also chose this place for their concerts, witnessed by 80 000 spectators each time!
End your visit at the Museum, where you will find heaps of items which are testament to the stadium’s legendary history: arhives, models, autographed guitars, jerseys and much more... This unique visit will enable you to follow the footsteps of the two legend of football Zidane and Ronaldo, who played the 1998 FIFA World Cup final. It is now also the site where Cristiano Ronaldo lifted his first major Trophy for Portugal!
- Disabled Access
- Guided tour in French and English
- Exclusive access to the Behind the Scenes of the Stade de France
- Free visit of the Stade de France Museum
- Personal expenses
Meet your guide at Gate E, at the vistors welcome desk, in the Official Stade de France shop. Stade de France 93200 Saint Denis Métro: Saint Denis Porte de Paris (line 13) RER: La Plaine Stade de France (RER B) Saint Denis La Plaine (RER D)
• For security reasons, the Stade de France Administration reserves the right to verify the contents of clients' bags, so please arrive 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled start to your visit
• The tour begins as scheduled, and all latecomers will risk missing the tour. Any latecomer cannot be compensated with neither a postponement of the tour nor a refund.
• About 1,2km to walk during the tour
• Strollers accepted
• Dogs forbidden (except for blind people)
• Cancellation policy:
- At least 2 days before the date of the visit: 100% refund
- Less than 2 days before the date of the visit: no refund
Product ID: 69880