Skip the long lines to the Paris Catacombs where millions of Parisians were buried in the underground ossuaries. Learn about the past in a small group and benefit of special access to restricted areas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Café du Rendez-vous, 2 Avenue du Général Leclerc, 75014 Paris. Directions by metro: Take Line 4 or 6 to Denfert-Rochereau Metro Station. Upon leaving the train, follow the "sortie" (exit) sign. Your guide will be holding a Walks sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- There are 130 steps to the Paris Catacombs. Unfortunately, there is no elevator access
- The Paris Catacombs tunnels are often wet and cool (14°C/57°F all year long)
- Please note that there are neither toilets nor cloakroom facilities at the Paris Catacombs
- Only bags smaller than 55 cm x 35 cm x 20 cm are allowed
- The tour partner complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Paris government guidelines for the most up-to-date information