Travel in comfort on an air-conditioned bus to the Loire Valley and live like French royalty for a day. Visit two stunning castles and the quaint town of Blois. Taste local wine on a guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the entrance to the Catacombes de Paris. They will have a sign with the activity provider's name on it: City Wonders. The closest metro Denfert-Rochereau (Line 4 or 6). Exit “Sortie 1” and the entrance to the Catacombs will be directly across the street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that the Caves des Dômes is fully closed from January 1st to February 3rd 2023
- Therefore, you will visit another cellar allowing you to taste four regional wines
- Unfortunately, the wine tasting is not available on Sundays during that period
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tips for guides providing excellent service are appreciated but never obligatory
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check and comply with the official COVID-19 travel advice and restrictions on each country's government website
- The tour provider will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due