Travel in comfort on an air-conditioned bus to the Loire Valley and live like French royalty for a day. Visit 2 stunning châteaus and the quaint town of Blois, tasting local wine on a guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the entrance to the Catacombes de Paris. They will have a sign with the activity provider's name on it: City Wonders. The closest metro Denfert-Rochereau (Line 4 or 6). Exit “Sortie 1” and the entrance to the Catacombs will be directly across the street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that due to the pandemic, the wine tasting is only available on Thursday and Saturday
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tips for guides providing excellent service are appreciated but never obligatory
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check and comply with the official COVID-19 travel advice and restrictions on each country's government website. The tour provider will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due.