Travel in air-conditioned comfort to the Loire Valley and live like French royalty for a day by visiting 3 stunning châteaus & tasting the local wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
At the entrance to the Catacombes de Paris. Your guide will have a sign to identify them. The closest metro Denfert-Rochereau (Line 4 or 6). Exit “Sortie 1” and the entrance to the Catacombs will be directly across the street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The maximum size for tour groups is 25
- Please note that due to the pandemic, the wine tasting is only available on Thursday and Saturday
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Gratuities for guides providing excellent service are appreciated but never obligatory
- Please note that from July 21st 2021, all public venues in France will require visitors above the age of 12 years old to present a “Health Pass” and a valid ID, proving that you are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine), or that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48hrs, or that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old. Passes can be digital or in paper form (proof of vaccination or test result). They must be presented in English or French.