See masterpieces of art on a carefully planned tour of the Louvre Museum in Paris, and see the best of the collection in 2 hours. Skip the ticket line and enjoy Priority Access. Head to gems such as the Mona Lisa as well as some lesser-known sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, French
- Follow a carefully planned itinerary to see the highlights of the Louvre
- Visit Napoleon's apartments to see the most stunning décor of the former palace
- Gaze at da Vinci's "Mona Lisa," and the inspiring statue of the "Venus de Milo"
- Skip the ticket lines and enjoy Priority Access
- See the Egyptian department's sphinx and mummies
- Explore the royal collection of Louis XIV and the Crown Jewels at the Apollo Gallery
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Licensed guide
- Tour of the Louvre Museum
- Entrance ticket
- Head set
- Transportation to and from the Louvre Museum
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- All participants who are over 18 years old must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, some collections/rooms might be closed
- Please note that the Louvre Museum is closed on Tuesdays
- Please note, this tour can be bilingual
- If there are more than 6 people in your group, you might be separated into different groups
- Even with skip-the-ticket-line access, there may be a wait at security. During high season this wait can be up to 20 minutes
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum