Skip the Line: Versailles and Trianon Audio Pen Tour
From $39 per personBook now
- Skip the lines and enter the Palace of Versailles without delay
- Enjoy the Versailles Estate at your own pace on a self-guided tour
- Learn about the estate and the city with your revolutionary audio pen and interactive map
You can explore the ornate King's and Queen's State Apartments, the glittering Hall of Mirrors, the beautiful French Gardens and Marie-Antoinette's Estate, entirely at your own pace, on a self-guided tour that normally takes around 5 hours.
Learn about the principal figures of the French monarchy of the era with the help of your audio pen and an interactive map. Hear about the ancient city of Versailles as well, as you take in the highlights of the Estate.
- Pre-booked admission with a hostess
- Admission to the Palace (King's and Queen's State Apartments and the Hall of Mirrors)
- Admission to the Gardens (see Additional Information)
- Admission to Marie-Antoinette’s Estate (Grand Trianon, Petit Trianon, Queen’s Hamlet)
- Audio pen with information on the entire Versailles Estate and the city of Versailles
- Transfer from Paris
Do not go directly to the Palace of Versailles. Please go to the office GUIDATOURS, located at 10, Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles, in front of the RER line C Versailles Château Rive Gauche train station (these trains from Paris are called VICK or VITY) (Open in Google Maps)
• When you arrive at Versailles, you’ll need to leave a deposit of EUR 20.00 (per reservation) for the audio pen. The deposit will be returned when you return the audio pen at the end of your visit.
• Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes.
• The self-tour of the Versailles Estate takes approximately 5 hours.
• The entrance ticket to the Gardens includes access to the Fountain Show or Musical Gardens on the following days:
Every Saturday and Sunday from 4 April to 31 October 2015
Every Tuesday from 26 May to 30 June 2015
Every Friday from 1 July to 30 September
Product ID: 49836