Skip the lines and enter Versailles Palace and its stunning gardens without delay on a 4-hour tour from Paris. Learn about the French royal family and see the Grand Apartments, the famous Mirror Gallery, the fabulous Versailles Palace Gardens, and more.
What to Expect
You’ll be picked up at your hotel in Paris for the drive to one of the most famous palaces in the world on this 4-hour tour.
Your guide will lead you into the UNESCO World Heritage listed Palace of Versailles, skipping the long lines. You’ll be provided an audio guide that will be your source of insightful information about the French royal family, the Grand Apartments, the famous Mirror Gallery, and the Queen’s Bedroom, during your morning or afternoon tour.
Afterwards you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy a walk around the exterior of the palace, residence of Louis XIV, the Sun King. In addition, you’ll have free time to enjoy a stroll in the famous Versailles Palace Gardens.
- English-speaking guide during your transfer
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Palace of Versailles
- Audio guide (in English, French, Spanish)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Musical Fountain show ticket (during the summer months)
What to Remember
• You should be ready at the meeting point 5 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
• Reservations cancelled 48 hours prior to the tour date will be charged 20 per cent of the tour price.
• Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the tour date are not eligible for refunds.
• If you book a full-day tour, it is recommended that you have your lunch before you start to explore the Petit Trianon, the Grand Trianon, Marie Antoinette's Estate, the French Pavilion, the Queen's Hamlet and the other sites.
• Your driver/guide will pick you up at Versailles Palace and drive you back to Paris at the end of the day. You can be dropped off anywhere in Paris.
• The musical foutain show in the garden isn't included in the summer.