Skip the long lines to the magnificent Palace of Versailles on a 4.5-hour tour of the expansive gardens. Explore the majestic chateau, and stay as long as you wish. Return to Paris in your own time.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in a small park/clearing on Avenue Emile Zola opposite Café Regalia. The closest metro station is Javel-André Citroën (line 10). Use exit 1 (sortie 1, right side). The easiest taxi address is 1 Avenue Emile Zola, 75015 Paris. Your guide will be wearing a Fat Tire Tours t-shirt and holding a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The guided duration of the tour is 3 hours (the duration of the entire visit including the chateau will be 4-5 hours).
- Your guide will give you your return RER C ticket so you can explore the chateau at your own pace with the audio guide and go back whenever your want.
- The supplier will offer a full refund for tours cancelled more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled departure date. The supplier does not offer refunds for any reason if a tour is cancelled within 72 hours.