Paris: Eiffel Tower Direct Access with Summit Access
- Ascend to the top of the Eiffel Tower with direct access
- Admire the city of Paris from its highest point
- Spend as much time as you like exploring the tower and taking in the views
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
See Paris from above and from a completely new perspective. Marvel at the ancient façade of the Louvre and the financial district of La Defense. Admire the colorful Pompidou Museum and the vast white expanse of Sacré-Coeur Basilica.
Stop at the Champagne Bar on the top floor for a glass of bubbly. On your way down, take in the many interesting activities on the first floor. Test your courage by walking on the glass floor!
- Direct access to the Eiffel Tower, with summit access
- Practical guidance
- Guided visit of the Eiffel Tower
Prepare for the activity
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
• Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
• The Eiffel Tower is a non-smoking monument
• This is not a guided tour. Your host will accompany you until the ticket scan, and you will make your own way up to the summit
• On the rare occasion that the summit is closed to the general public, for maintenance or safety reasons, no refunds or discounts will be given
• The site is wheelchair-accessible only up to the second floor
• There is no left-luggage facility for non-permitted items at the Eiffel Tower (wheeled suitcases, large luggage, non-folding buggies/prams, etc.)
From US$ 81.40 US$ 56.98 per person