Make the most of your time in Paris with direct access to the most popular monuments in Europe. Enjoy panoramic views of Paris from the first and second floors of the Eiffel Tower by elevator.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a 60% refund
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Le Champ de Mars Café. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show. Please download the following app to find the meeting point, chat with your guide, see his/her photo, or find your guide's location in case you are late: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.globaltickets or https://apps.apple.com/tr/app/global-tickets/id1571098800?lOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Non-folding strollers
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
- Do not take sharp objects such as knives, pocket knives, scissors and corkscrews to the Eiffel Tower
- Animals are not permitted
- You cannot receive your ticket in advance. the ticket must be redeemed from the guide
- Your entrance ticket includes direct access, but there may be delays at the security check point and elevator
- This is not a guided tour. Your host will accompany you to the ticket scan
- Please do not go directly to the Tower. You must meet your guide at the meeting point.
- The 2nd floor ticket cannot be changed with a Summit floor ticket
- There is no left-luggage facility at the Eiffel Tower for items such as wheeled suitcases, large luggage, non-folding strollers etc.