Skip the line to the Louvre Museum and leave the crowds behind. Make the most of your time at the Louvre as an informative guide whisks your small group to the museum's famous artworks, including the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo, on a personalized tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Arc du Carrousel, the monumental arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top, situated across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Standing with your back to the entrance of the Louvre Museum and Pyramid, you will see it across the road, past the roundabout, before the entrance to the Tuileries Garden (Jardin du Tuileries).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Please note: this is a small group tour of no more than 6 people, guaranteeing a more intimate experience and time to visit the most famous works of the Louvre Museum, such as the Mona Lisa
- Large bags and umbrellas must be left at the bag check before entering the galleries (free of charge). Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check and comply with the official COVID-19 travel advice and restrictions on each country's government website. The tour provider will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due.