Enjoy direct access to the Eiffel Tower and see Paris's skyline from the top. Don't wait in line for hours when you could be seeing the sights. Make the most of your time in the French capital and pre-book this small-group tour with an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Make the most out of your trip to Paris with direct access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Learn the history of Paris in your small group of 25 people or less
- Start the tour at Trocadero Plaza for perfect photo opportunities
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or less
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Guided commentary from the meeting point to the 2nd floor observation deck
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- Wheelchair users
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the summit of the Eiffel Tower is currently closed until further notice
- Note that the tower can be slippery when wet, so please wear appropriate shoes.
- Unfortunately this tour can not accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. This tour is also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.