Enjoy direct access to the Eiffel Tower & see Paris's skyline. Skip the line. Book this small-group experience including a self-guided Eiffel Tower visit and an expert-guided walking tour of the Trocadéro & the Champ de Mars.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Note that the tower can be slippery when wet, so please wear appropriate shoes
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, you may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues
- Please note that from July 21st 2021, all public venues in France will require visitors over the age of 12 years old to present a “Health Pass” and a valid ID, proving that you are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine), OR that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48 hours, OR that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old. Passes can be digital or in paper form (proof of vaccination or test result). They must be presented in English or French