Skip the line for the Eiffel Tower and see Paris's romantic skyline from the top. Don't wait in line for hours when you could be seeing the sights. Make the most of your time in the French capital and pre-book this small-group tour with an expert guide.
What to Expect
If you've always dreamed of visiting the Eiffel Tower, pre-book your skip-the-line ticket straight to the 2nd floor! With special access, you’ll avoid the long general entry queues, gaining faster access to the privileged vantage point overlooking the City of Light.
Start your small group tour from the manicured gardens of Trocadero Plaza; by far the best vantage point from which to photograph the Eiffel Tower.
Follow your guide across the Iena Bridge to the base of the Eiffel Tower, listening all the while to the fascinating story of the Eiffel Tower's architecture and history.
Cruise past the hordes of tourists crumpled up in line, and head up to the 2nd floor with your guide. Hear how the Eiffel Tower was nearly demolished in 1909, learn the interesting tale of the man behind the Eiffel Tower, Gustave Eiffel, and more!
Your guide will accompany you to the dedicated observation deck on the second level, from where they’ll point out the marvels that lay at your feet, while enjoying your guide's insightful and entertaining commentary. After touring Paris from above, you will have the opportunity to buy a ticket to the summit if you so wish.
During the month of February only, you will have access to the summit.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or less
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Guided commentary from the meeting point to the 2nd floor observation deck
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
Meet your guide on the steps of the Palais de Chaillot, at the Trocadero.
Arriving by metro: Take lines 9 or 6 and get off at the metro stop Trocadero. Look for Exit 1. As you exit the station, you will see the Palais de Chaillot directly in front of you on the left. Your guide will be waiting on the steps holding a sign.
Know Before You Go
• Please note: it is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
• Note that the tower can be slippery when wet, so please wear appropriate shoes.
• Unfortunately this tour can not accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. This tour is also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
• During only the month of February, customers will have access to the summit