Discover the haunting underground labyrinth of the Paris Catacombs. Enjoy skip-the-line access to the site, where your guide will tell you about the history of the Catacombs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet outside the catacombs by Denfert Rochereau. Your guide will wait for you at the entrance to the catacombs. The guide will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket and will hold a sign to draw attention to themselves. To reach the catacombs by Metro, take line 4 or line 6 to the Denfert-Rochereau stop and exit at Sortie 1. The entrance to the catacombs is directly across the street from this exit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Given the nature of the Catacombs, the space is often wet, dirty, and a little slippery. It is also a cool 14 degrees Centigrade year-round. Be sure to dress appropriately
- The activity provider will do everything possible to ensure timings and itineraries are respected; however, due to issues beyond their control, timings and sites are subject to last-minute changes on rare occasions
- Please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard opening hours