Palace of Versailles and Marie Antoinette Guided Tour
- Skip the long lines to the Palace of Versailles
- Walk down the central Hall of Mirrors
- See the King and Queen's State Apartments
- Follow in the footsteps of famous French monarchs, including the legendary "Sun King"
- Learn about the private life of Marie-Antoinette away from the pomp of the Palace
- Marvel at Marie-Antoinette's Hamlet
- Wander in the French Gardens of the chateau's grounds
- Hear about the main figures of the French monarchy
Skip the long lines with your priority access ticket. A team of professional guides will be waiting to escort you around some of the most extravagant rooms of pre-revolutionary France. Look inside the King and Queen's State Apartments and wander down the Hall of Mirrors, the dazzling central gallery of the Palace of Versailles.
Then, go to the beautiful French Gardens in the grounds. You will learn about the important figures of the French monarchy, from Louis XIV through Marie Antoinette, wife of Louis XVI. Your guide will bring legends to life in the flamboyant surroundings of the spectacular estate. On Sundays, your entrance ticket also includes access to the magical Fountain Show as you stroll though the Gardens.
After lunch (own expense), transfer by bus to Marie Antoinette’s Estate. Your guide will take you on a tour of the buidlings built for her to escape the rigors of courtly life. Visit the Queen’s Hamlet, and learn about her private life away from the pomp of the Palace.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Palace of Versailles
- Entrance to Versailles Gardens
- Entrance to Marie-Antoinette's Estate
- Guided tour of the Palace and Gardens, and Marie-Antoinette's Estate
- Transfers from Paris
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet at 10, Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles. If you are coming from Paris by train, take the RER Line C towards the "Versailles Château Rive Gauche" station. The trains are called "VICK" or "VITY".Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
• This tour includes a considerable amount of walking and is not suitable for those with walking difficulties
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Please note that baby strollers or baby backpack carriers are not allowed inside the palace: they are only allowed in the gardens. You can take a baby inside the palace only with a regular baby carrier (no metallic structure)