Discover the world’s largest collection of French Impressionist art at the beautiful Beaux Arts Musée d’Orsay in Paris. Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour of the museum’s highlights, and see masterpieces by Van Gogh, Cezanne, Degas, Monet, Manet, and more.
What to Expect
Enter the stunning Beaux Arts building of the Musée d’Orsay in Paris and discover a treasure chest of French art.
Housed in a former railway station, the museum contains one of the world’s best collections of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist art. Skip the long lines, and enjoy expert commentary from a guide who will introduce you not only to the masterpieces but to the masters that created them.
Learn about a unique period of art history, and how it was harshly criticized in its time. See how painters, such as Monet, radically changed the way we view the world. Many of the museum’s most famous works are by Paris-based artists, and depict scenes throughout France, providing a pictorial history of the nation.
Marvel at Van Gogh’s “Starry Night over the Rhône,” and Renoir’s masterpiece “Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette,” a depiction of a typical Sunday afternoon in the Paris district of Montmarte. Discover highlights by Cezanne, Degas, Manet, and much more.
- English-speaking guide
- Skip-the-line entrance and reservation fee for the Musée d'Orsay
- Headsets (if needed) to hear your guide
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and beverages
Meet your guide in the courtyard in front of the main entrance to the Musée d'Orsay.
What to Remember
• This tour involves a fair amount of walking and comfortable shoes are recommended
• Regretably, guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance cannot be accommodated
• Strollers or baby carriages are not permitted on this tour
• Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving late cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded
• Photography is not permitted in the Musée d'Orsay
• Please note that many sections of the museum are not air-conditioned
• Large bags or backpacks are not permitted in the museum