Skip the long lines to the Louvre and explore this popular museum in a small group. The 2.5-hour tour takes you to some of the museum's most impressive art works, including the legendary Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo, art by Caravaggio and more.
What to Expect
Discover masterpieces of art by Michelangelo, Da Vinci and others on a 2.5-hour tour of the Louvre Museum, filled with some of the best known and most beautiful paintings and sculptures known to man. Enjoy the intimacy of visiting the museum in a small group.
Enjoy fast track entry so that your guide can take you to some of the highlights of the museum’s vast collection, personalized to you. The Louvre opened to the public in 1793, having already been used to display the royal collections since 1682. Now home to some 6,000 paintings, see a selection of the best, including Da Vinci’s legendary “Mona Lisa.”
A focus on the main sculptures of the museum will show you the “Venus de Milo” and “Nike of Samothrace.” Discover paintings by Caravaggio, Delacroix, Raphael, Giotto and many more. Your licenced guide will tell the stories of the art as you explore, leaving you free to continue on your own at the end.
- Louvre entrance fees
- Tour by a licensed guide
- Entrance fee for exhibitions in Napoleon's Hall
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Meet your guide in front of the statue of Louis XIV, by the pyramid at the main entrance of the Louvre Museum.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Please note that large bags are not allowed in the Louvre Museum
• Eating and drinking is strictly forbidden in the Louvre Museum
• Please note that there are no elevators available in the museum
• You are free to stay in the Louvre after the tour to continue exploring on your own