Get a fantastic overview of the Louvre Museum in Paris on a guided tour of its major highlights, such as Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. With skip-the-line entrance, stroll past the long lines after a lovely stroll through the Tuileries Gardens.
What to Expect
Enjoy a walk in the Tuileries Gardens outside one of the world’s most famous museums, then skip the long lines to get priority access to the Louvre. The 2.5-hour guided tour includes all the important highlights of the monumental art collection. You will see Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, the Venus De Milo, and Winged Victory of Samothrace, among many other major works of art.
Stroll through the commercial area of the Louvre, where your guide will present various sections, such as the Medieval fortress and the modern Pyramid.
Tours are available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese, and guides are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the great art on display, pointing you in the direction of the best of the Louvre’s approximate 100,000 objects.
- Entrance ticket to the Louvre Museum
- Authorization fees for guided visits
- Services of a licensed guide
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Napoleon Hall entrance fee
PARISCityVISION Agency on 02 rue des Pyramides, Metro: Tuileries (line n°01) or Pyramides (line n°14 or 7), 30 minutes prior to departure
What to Remember
• No elevators are available during the visit
• This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
• Skip-the-line access to the Louvre Museum
• The Louvre Museum closes at 22:00 on Wednesdays and Fridays