Paris: Eiffel Tower Summit or Second Floor Direct Access
- Save time with direct access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Admire the panoramic views of the Notre-Dame, Louvre, and other Parisian sights
- Learn the history of the Eiffel Tower
- Experience unparalleled views of the city with optional summit access
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
Meet your guide next to the Eiffel Tower for a brief introduction to the history of the tower. Then, enjoy direct access to the second floor, where your guide will tell you interesting tales and anecdotes about the tower’s unique history. Learn more about the “City of Light,” and enjoy privileged views of the Notre-Dame, Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, and Les Invalides.
Your guide will then leave you to enjoy the Eiffel Tower at your own pace. Ascend to the summit, without a guide, at your leisure for even more breathtaking views and enjoy a glass of bubbly in the Champagne Bar (if option booked). On the way down, make sure you stop on the 1st floor to walk on a new glass floor, 200 feet above ground.
- Direct access to the Eiffel Tower's 2nd floor
- Access to the summit (if option booked)
- Guide (the guided section ends at the 2nd floor)
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
At the souvenir shop, 19 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
• Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
• Please note that you cannot collect your Eiffel Tower ticket in advance.
• Tours operate rain or shine.
• The guide will only accompany you until the 2nd floor, so the guided duration is shorter than 2 hours. You will make your own way up to the summit (if option booked).
• On the rare occasion that the summit is closed to the general public for maintenance or safety reasons, this will not affect your guided tour, so no refunds or discounts will be given