Enjoy direct access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower. See Paris from the 2nd floor, or upgrade your experience with optional access to the summit and take in the dramatic city views from the top.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a 50% refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
What customers loved
"Able to do sunset at the tower!"
"The guide, Alexandre. He was the best!"
"Views, background given by guide."
"The overall experience and particularly the tour group supervisor as highlighted above."
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Non-folding strollers
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes
- Please note that you cannot collect your Eiffel Tower ticket in advance
- Tours operate rain or shine
- The guide will only accompany you until the 2nd floor, so the guided duration is shorter than 2 hours. You will make your own way up to the summit (if option booked)
- On the rare occasion that the summit is closed to the general public for maintenance or safety reasons, this will not affect your guided tour, so no refunds or discounts will be given
- There is no left-luggage facility at the Eiffel Tower for items such as wheeled suitcases, large luggage, non-folding strollers, etc