Take advantage of direct access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower. Enjoy the view of Paris from above and add access to the summit to go all the way to the top.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
What customers loved
"Able to do sunset at the tower!"
"The guide, Alexandre. He was the best!"
"Views, background given by guide."
"The overall experience and particularly the tour group supervisor as highlighted above."
- Save time with direct access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Admire the panoramic views of the Notre-Dame, Louvre, and other Parisian sights
- Learn the history of the Eiffel Tower
- Experience unparalleled views of the city with optional summit access
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Direct access to the Eiffel Tower's 2nd floor
- Access to the summit (if option booked)
- Guide (the guided section ends at the 2nd floor)
- Food and drinks
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
- Please note that you cannot collect your Eiffel Tower ticket in advance.
- Tours operate rain or shine.
- The guide will only accompany you until the 2nd floor, so the guided duration is shorter than 2 hours. You will make your own way up to the summit (if option booked).
- On the rare occasion that the summit is closed to the general public for maintenance or safety reasons, this will not affect your guided tour, so no refunds or discounts will be given