Make the most of your time in Paris with direct access to the Eiffel Tower. Enjoy a small-group guided tour. Take in the best views of Paris from the Eiffel Tower's summit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Starting time 4:00 PM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy direct access to the second level of the Eiffel Tower
- Reach the summit of the Eiffel Tower for a bird's eye view of the city
- Savor the spectacular views
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Direct access to the second floor and summit of the Eiffel Tower
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Direct access to the third-floor elevator
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Eiffel Tower Carousel, Quai Branly, 75007 Paris. Meet your guide in between the Carousel and the horse statue at the end of the Pont d'Iena bridge. Your guide will be carrying an orange and blue flag. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
- All visitors are subject to the security requirements and procedures of the Eiffel Tower
- This tour is limited to 25 people or fewer
- Please note that tickets for the Eiffel Tower are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. They must be used with the group at the booked time and their availability is very limited. For this reason, refunds cannot be issued for missed tours