Make the most of your time in Paris with direct access to the Eiffel Tower. Enjoy a small-group guided tour. Take in the best views of Paris from the Eiffel Tower's summit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in between the Carousel and the horse statue at the end of the Pont d'Iena bridge, directly opposite the Eiffel Tower. Your guide will be wearing an orange badge. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to exchange your voucher or collect your ticket. Your guide will have your tickets, you simply need to present your voucher on your phone when you meet your guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
- All visitors are subject to the security requirements and procedures of the Eiffel Tower
- Please provide the names of all participants when booking
- Please note that tickets for the Eiffel Tower are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. They must be used with the group at the booked time and their availability is very limited. For this reason, refunds cannot be issued for missed tours