Make the most of your time in Paris with direct access to the Eiffel Tower. Embark on a short guided tour and soak up the dramatic views of the French capital from the Eiffel Tower's summit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the carousel at the end of the Pont d'Iena, directly opposite the Eiffel Tower. Do not pass security and go under the tower. The meeting point is outside the tower. Your guide will be waiting for you on the end of the Pont d'Iena, between the carousel and a large statue of a horse. They will have an orange badge around their neck. The nearest public transport is RER station Champ de Mars (RER line C) and metro Bir-Hakeim (line 6).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, the total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes
- All visitors are subject to the security requirements and procedures of the Eiffel Tower
- Tickets for the Eiffel Tower are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. They must be used with the group at the booked time and their availability is very limited. For this reason, refunds cannot be issued for missed tours