Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower and enjoy a 90-minute guided tour of this iconic Parisian landmark. Ascend directly to the 2nd level with an expert guide and admire fantastic views of the city.
What to Expect
This skip-the-line tour gets you priority admission to the Eiffel Tower, the iconic symbol of Paris. Save time on your trip to the City of Light - bypass the notoriously long line at one of the most-visited monuments in the world!
Built for the 1889 World's Fair, Gustave Eiffel’s magnificent construction stands at 324 meters tall. On this 90-minute tour, your guide will bring you straight to the front of the line and up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
Along the way, your guide will tell you about major events in the tower’s history, including early marketing stunts and its role in both World Wars.
At the end of the guided tour, you’ll have the option to continue to the summit of the tower on your own if you choose.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Eiffel Tower
- English-speaking guide
- Headset to hear the guide
What's Not Included
- Ticket to the summit (can be bought on the 2nd level)
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Meet your guide at the tour supplier's office, located at 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• You cannot pick up your tickets to the Eiffel Tower in advance
• All tours operate rain or shine
• Please note that you might still have to queue for the elevator and the security and bag checks
• You cannot bring knives, sharp objects, or glass bottles inside
• On rare occasions, the Eiffel Tower summit may be closed to the general public for maintenance or safety reasons (this will not affect your guided tour, so no refunds or discounts will be given on these days)