Focus on the fun part of your trip with a priority access to the Eiffel Tower. Save precious time and walk past the notorious queues for priority entry to the first and second levels. Admire Notre-Dame, Sacré-Coeur, and other Parisian icons from above.
What to Expect
Gain time at the Eiffel Tower for incredible views over the French capital and beyond. Stay one step ahead of the crowds with your priority access ticket and avoid the legendary queues at the world’s most-visited monument.
Enjoy priority access to the first and second levels. After meeting your host at the meeting point right next to the tower, you will be given a historic presentation of the Eiffel Tower by your host. He will then guide you through the security and inside the elevator until the second floor, where you will be given good tips to get the best out of your visit.
Make the most of your unlimited time within the tower by spotting other iconic Parisian landmarks such as the Arc de Triomphe or Notre-Dame Cathedral.
Capture some breathtaking photos or simply enjoy a drink against the stunning Parisian backdrop.
- Priority access to the first and second levels
- Unlimited time inside the Eiffel Tower
- Historic presentation of the tower (English language only)
- Host until the second floor
What's Not Included
- Food and drink
This activity is non-refundable
Know Before You Go
• Any latecomers will not be granted entry to the tower
• Entry is reserved for one group at one specific time slot; please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your chosen time
• In case of problems, please call the emergency phone number provided on your voucher (do not go to the Eiffel Tower information counter as they will not know where the meeting point is)
• Priority access privileges are only available for the 2nd floor
• When available, tickets to the third level summit can be purchased for only EUR 6 at the Eiffel when booking the "Second Floor" option
• The summit is not accessible to persons with reduced mobility or who are unable to reach the summit on their own
• This ticket offers a priority access only to the second floor, there is no priority access from the second floor to the summit