Head up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with your direct access ticket and admire many of the top attractions of Paris from up above. Upgrade to gain Summit access (optional) and enjoy a 1-hour Seine River cruise (if option booked).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Save up to 1 hour
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Exchange your voucher at the agency 41 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007. Office opening hours: 8:30 AM – 6:30 PM, daily. Please arrive 15 minutes before your booked time slot at the Eiffel Tower. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
- Cruise tickets can be picked up in advance at the office. Tickets are valid for 6 months after Eiffel Tower visit.
- Children under 3 years enter for free with valid ID
- In case of bad weather, maintenance or safety reasons, the Eiffel Tower summit may be closed