Start your tour at the Eiffel Tower with a guided visit up to the 2nd floor Cruise through Paris along the Seine River seeing the iconic monuments along the way. Discover Paris at your own pace with a 1 or 2-day hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus pass.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 4 hours - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Polish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Hop-on hop-off buses operate daily, departing every 10 minutes in the summer and every 20 minutes in the winter
- Recorded commentary is available for Big Bus in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Chinese
- You will receive your headphones the first time you use your ticket
- Cruise tickets are valid for more than a month
- Seine cruises operate from April-September, departing every 30 minutes from 10:00 AM-10:00 PM (no service at 1:00 PM and 7:30 PM); on weekends and weekdays in June, July, and August, from 10:00 AM-10:00 PM; from October-March, hourly from 10:30 AM-9:30 PM (except 1:00 PM and 7:30 PM); and on weekends and weekdays during French Zone C school holidays, from 10:00 AM-10:00 PM