Paris: Eiffel Tower Night Tour and Seine River CruiseProduct ID: 50062
From $59 per personBook now
- Skip the long lines to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Go to the summit of the Eiffel Tower for the most breathtaking panorama of Paris
- Cruise along the River Seine at night
- Admire the illuminated palaces and historic bridges of central Paris from the water
- Hear stories from the past and present of the Eiffel Tower
- Experience the "City of Lights" at her most magical
Meet your guide at the Palais de Chaillot for views of the Eiffel Tower from the ground. One of mankind’s engineering marvels, the Eiffel Tower was built for the 1889 World Fair. The iron lattice work now stands as a proud and much-loved icon of France. It is still the tallest structure in Paris.
Hear stories from the Eiffel Tower’s past and present, before heading straight to the front of the famously long lines to ascend to the 2nd floor. Experience bird’s-eye views of the Sacre-Coeur, Notre-Dame, and other icons of Paris. At the conclusion of your visit of the second floor you'll have the opportunity to buy a ticket to the summit if you so wish.
Once back at ground level, take a leisurely 1 hour cruise of the River Seine. Boats depart from the foot of the Tower, and you are free to depart whatever time you like. See the monuments of Paris illuminated for the night as you glide under bridges and past palaces.
In the month of February only, you will have access to the summit.
- Reservation and entrance tickets with special access to 2nd floor of Eiffel Tower
- English-speaking expert guide
- 1-hour Seine River cruise (skip-the-line ticket)
- Headsets (when appropriate) to always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Meet your guide in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris. The building is at the junction of the Place du Trocadero and Avenue du President Wilson Directions by Metro: Take Lines 9 or 6 to the "Trocadero" Metro station. Follow the exit signs to the Eiffel Tower. The exit is No. 1. As you exit, you will see the Palais de Chaillot directly on your left. Your guide will be waiting just outside the Metro exit, holding a sign Directions by Taxi: Ask your driver to take you to the Trocadero, and drop you off in front of the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot (GPS Coordinates: 48°51'46.71"N, 2°17'18.02"E) (Open in Google Maps)
• Please note there is a line for the elevator to the summit of the Eiffel Tower
• The cruise lasts 1 hour. You are free to take this whenever you like after the Eiffel Tower tour. The boarding point will be clearly pointed out to you by your guide. Show your tickets at the window for skip-the-line access. There may be a short line to board the boat as you wait at the dock
• Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure. Guests arriving after the departure time cannot be accommodated and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded
• The tour is not suitable for those in wheelchairs or with any impairment requiring special assistance
• Strollers or baby carriages cannot be accommodated
• This tour involves a reasonable amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended
• This service ends at the second floor of the Eiffel Tower around 21:30.
• Clients are free to purchase a ticket to ascend to the summit
Product ID: 50062