Experience Paris with this combination tour. Organize your own itinerary including a bus tour and a Seine River cruise. Head to the Eiffel Tower’s 2nd or 3rd floors (if option selected) for spectacular views of the city – with direct access!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Save up to 1 hour
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, English, Czech, Hindi, Korean, Portuguese
- Audio guide/headphones
- Spanish, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Hindi, Arabic, Korean
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Paris on a double-decker bus with an interactive Histopad
- See the Champs-Élysées, the Arc de Triomphe, and Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Sail along the Seine on a 1-hour river cruise with commentary
- Direct access to the 2nd floor or summit of the Eiffel Tower (if option selected)
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- 1-way air-conditioned bus transfer
- Hosted tour to Eiffel Tower second floor and summit (if option selected)
- River cruise ticket
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Return transportation to the agency (tour ends at the Eiffel Tower)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 30 minutes before departure. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Recorded commentary for the coach tour is available in: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean or Chinese
- Recorded commentary for the Seine cruise is available in: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Polish, Hindi, Arabic and Korean
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
- On arrival at the Eiffel Tower, join the lines for 'Visitors with tickets' (green flag)