Discover the world's largest collection of contemporary art on a 2-hour tour of the Pompidou Centre in central Paris. Skip the long lines to navigate the diverse styles and expressions of artists such as Pollock, Picasso, Dix, Duchamp, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Serbo-Croatian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Stravinsky Fountain on Rue Saint Merri, 75004 Paris. They will be carrying a red tote canvas bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine