Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower and enjoy a 2-hour guided tour of this iconic Parisian landmark. Ascend to the 2nd level with an expert guide and admire fantastic views of the city. You can also continue to the summit on your own after the tour.
What to Expect
This skip-the-line tour gets you priority admission to the Eiffel Tower, the iconic symbol of Paris. Save time on your trip to the City of Light - bypass the notoriously long line at one of the most-visited monuments in the world!
Built for the 1889 World's Fair, Gustave Eiffel’s magnificent construction stands 324 meters tall. On this 2-hour tour, your guide will bring you straight to the front of the line and up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
Along the way, your guide will tell you about major events in the tower’s history, including early marketing stunts, its role in both World Wars, and more.
At the end of the guided tour, you’ll have the option to continue to the summit of the tower on your own. You can spend as much time up there as you'd like.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Eiffel Tower
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Meet your guide at the tour supplier's office, located at 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris.
Know Before You Go
• You cannot pick up your tickets to the Eiffel Tower in advance.
• Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled entry time.
• Please arrive with all members of your party.
• All tours operate rain or shine.
• Even though you'll skip the line, you might still wait for security and bag checks, as well as for the elevator.
• You cannot bring knives, sharp objects, or glass bottles to the tower.
• This tour includes entrance to the summit of the tower, but the guided portion of the tour will end on the 2nd level.
• On rare occasions, the Eiffel Tower summit may be closed to the general public for maintenance or safety reasons. This will not affect your guided tour, so no refunds or discounts will be given on these days.
• This ticket does not include skip-the-line access from the 2nd level to the summit.