Experience the magic of Paris with two experiences: the legendary Moulin Rouge revue and a cruise on the Seine River. Enjoy the show with Champagne, then unwind on your cruise the next day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi, Arabic
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
Meet at the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey. Please arrive on time as check-in will close 10 minutes before excursion departure time. Public transport: Metro N° 6 - Bir-Hakeim RER C - Champ de Mars_Tour Eiffel Bus 82 - Champ de MarsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Ideal program for a typical Paris visit
- Formal dress required for the Moulin Rouge.
- Cloakroom compulsory at Moulin Rouge (not included)
- Customers can be dropped off in a central location at the end of the tour from which they can easily reach their hotel by taxi: Opéra, Arc de Triomphe/Champs Elysées, Montparnasse, Eiffel Tower, or Bastille districts
- Elysées, Montparnasse, Eiffel to
- During the winter, you may need to leave the Moulin Rouge early if there is a second show in the evening.
- Please note :
- - The cruise ticket will be given to you by our guide, it is valid from the day after the service and for a period of 6 months.
- - If you wish to do the cruise before the show or day prior, please come to collect the ticket at Pariscityvision office 3 Place des Pyramides 75001 Paris
- -The boarding of the cruise is done at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, it is not necessary to reserve in advance. For any question, please contact us